Official 1st post ever XD

8

Written on 12/01/2008 12:40:00 AM by Kit Leong

Blogging is something I always wanted to start of at some point of my life,and I did,on Friendster XD.But those blogs are actualy not serious and meant more as a joke.If anyone reading this had already read what kind of shit I write on my Friendster blogs,you'll know exactly what I mean XD.So yea,this is my 1st attempt at starting blogging seriously,anyway cut the crap and get on with today's story =D.


I GOT MY EARS PIERCED TODAY!!!!!Man i never thought I would do it today,or even ever,it was such a spur of the moment thing.My ear stings a tad now,and it feels kinda weird in a cool way that I actualy did it.Hm....2 things i finaly got to do in one day,pierced my ear,AND start a blog.HAHA!Best topic to talk about for a 1st post.

Today I went Gurney with Adelyn to watch Bolt,I don't have prejudices against animated movies anymore ever since Madagascar 2.I enjoyed Madagascar 2 AND Bolt,I checked the reviews and it was good,damn I agree with them,the animals in Bolt are so cute and funny.That sounded damn gay though but its true =D.Hello people!!It's me your king...KING JULIAN!!!AHAHAHA...cute lemur XD(Madagascar dude btw).Anyway we just shopped around alot and got 'educated' on all this fashion stuff so that I'm not such a noob,damn I regreted being antisocial back in high school and playing lotsa video games instead when people my age were hanging out more.LOL!Anyway better late than never,to all those who know me personally,you sure as hell know what I mean,nuff said XD.Afta Bolt,me and Ade had dinner with Ivan and Devilish Jia,another even more unexpected imba for today,I gonna interogate that fag tomorrow during class.HAHA!


BEFORE

AFTER

NUFF SAID,LOL!!XDXD

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

8 Comments

  1. adelynyeoh |

    oh the chronicles of the EAR! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA. must take picture when you first remove your piercing. HAHAHAHAA.

     
  2. adelynyeoh |

    oh and also, BY THE WAY RIGHT, it's EAR and not earS. one side only okay wtf! and left side not right side! HAHAHAHA.

     
  3. Kit Leong |

    aiya....relak on the grammars la...chill....but dis damn fun yes?ahahah.....thank u best fren help me set up mah blogggg =D=D

     
  4. Je Sen |

    GAY! Now we're more alike. damn you

     
  5. Chinway |

    wtf lol.... stupid title ....... at least not u have a blog

     
  6. adelynyeoh |

    NOOO! title is not stupid okay. it's damn funny okay. HAHAHAHAA.

     
  7. dylan lee |

    Omg I can't imagine you with a pierced ear, man! Cool (I guess)!

     
  8. Jebat |

    OI BICAI NEVER TELL ME YOU GOT BLOG! HAHA anyway add me on your links la. and omg pierced ear.

     

Post a Comment