mirror mirror on the wall...

0

Written on 3/08/2010 03:34:00 AM by Kit Leong

Hello!Well sad to say ur 2nd choice cuz i didnt bring my diary with me to jie's hse ...so i'll just have to make do with u dearie....

Anyway,well,today isnt exactly about ranting.Its weird,I'm writing this as I study and its late again.I always sleep late damn =.=.But its funny that I'm studying,and yet I'm thinking.Well no its not those 'thinking to much situations'.I really,see things,a little bit clearer,day by day,about myself.Ironic that I see myself better like this rather than looking at myself in a mirror everyday.No I don't mean that kinda mirror.More like I need a,spiritual mirror?To tell me,what to do next,whats your issues,what to do about yourself.But yes,slowly,I see things better and better.Ok fine its slow,real slow,but I know its gonna take me somewhere.But where?when?how?I look around and things seem well...things around me move faster than my 'self realizing'.Will I be to old until I learn enough to know what to do?That bothers me,but I'm still young,relatively,well,I'm in my early 20s and time ain't stopping for you forever boy =.=.So when are you gonna learn enough to make a move?Man I can hear that Switchfoot song in my head now although I'm listening to Die mutha fucker Die in actual fact.But yea this things really make you feel about your inadequacies.But at the same time I'm excited.Excited about the future,what it holds for me,at the rate I'm going,I'm bound to reach somewhere sometime in my life.I cant wait for it.Ohhh the anticipation.Some people say the anticipation of things is better than the thing itself.I hope not,I hope the thing itself will be even better.Awesomeness=D.But yea,slowly,very slowly,I'm beginning to know and understand myself more and more.So ironic I'm having difficulty with myself,of all the people in the world.LOL!oh well,back to abit more notes and than sleep.CHEERS FOR THE FUTURE!=D

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment