SELF DECLARED HOLIDAY TODAY ALTHOUGH NEX WEEK GOT TEST BUT I JUST DONT GIV A FUCK XD

0

Written on 3/12/2010 12:25:00 AM by Kit Leong

Hi agn bitch!i dun have my diary,so you sa bitch all I got yo mother fucker XD

See today is 11th march of 2010..lame 1 year anniversary of something so godamn lame I dont even have the balls to speak of it here,only for my diary,sorry blog =O.Anyway,man,its fun how dates play out,so ironic.TEE HEE HEE.But ya really,if you want something,than do something don't fucking sit and mop around and fold your fucking arms.See things didn't turn out bad at all now did it?Just don't be a puss,take a deep breathe and PLUNGE*!!and feels good doenst it?but something else worries me more.Do I just like the fact of something new,mysterious and unfamiliar that it seems so intoxicating?what happens if I do become familiar with it?will it end up like the trinity sisters?Ok that thought,scares the fuck out of me =.=.I dont know,I really don't.I still don't know myself well enough to say for sure.But I will say one thing before I go and sleep...



Yay Im happy again tonight to go to sleep.See,just go bitch!dont be afraid,grow some balls after them scrotum.Ok that things for sure and I know at least things are picking up abit now.Its not that bad now issit?XD

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment