msn sux LOL

0

Written on 3/03/2010 12:51:00 AM by Kit Leong

HI agn dear dead blog!!=D=D

i'm just abt to sleep before an ass wipe class of 8am tommorrow and once again i really fucking hate programming,but just swallow it n shut up,I want to graduate.I just won't do this as my bread and butter,just you wait!

anyway thats not the point,its time for random emotional outburst again!!=D.No today wont be ranting,today is bright and sunny =D.And you know what?msn should really suck my cock one of these days?Real life is dao wei,no matter how lame it is what you say,no matter how stupid,the facial expressions,the body language,and most of all,those eyes says it all =D.Ok Im not good at reading body languages so I wont say much about it,its just,well,it feels,better?AHAHAHA..but anyway ya...random outburst today is yayy...happy again =D...feels good to be happy before you go to sleep =D.

NITE!!MUAHHH

p.s. I cant stop thinking about you,how I want to hold you and cuddle you again,my sweetie darling nephew JASON YONG CHERN YAO!!HAHAHHAHA kao fu thinks about you all the time sweetie pie <3<3<3<3

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment