HEALING FACTOR FAST JORR!!!! XDXD

2

Written on 12/25/2010 01:59:00 AM by Kit Leong

Dear Lord;

You really never cease to keep me amused with all sorts of irony in my life,and what a coincedence that its Christmas Day too,that will make this date VERY easy to remember =D.Is this yet another Christmas surprise You have in store for me?Well of course I try my best,and leave to You,the rest.But its things like these I think the order is reversed,You create opportunities for me,and the rest is up to me.

Well,I have learnt how to cherish EVERY single opportunity like these and try my best to make the best out of it,but seriously,I didn't think You had something else ready for me to be on the go THAT soon,I usually need more time to cope with it,but hei,looks like Wolverine's healing factor just kicked in.

Bring it on!!I'm ready for it,I can juggle BOTH of it at the same time,I'm not that incompetant of a student 3 years ago that I couldnt even handle ONE of these things at a time.Time to go for goal with them,ahem,double whammies =D

But really,I'm smilling now,alot,deja vu's like these are simply the best,like this..

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. adelynyeoh |

    MMMHMMMMMM????

     
  2. Kit Leong |

    goodness me...u still check it out here?im so so flattered ade...MWAHHHHH =D.....tell u if u wanna noe =p

     

Post a Comment