Writings on a wall.....

0

Written on 12/17/2010 12:25:00 AM by Kit Leong

writings above my bed,writings above my bed;
a year goes by,i still keep it,with all but one,nought but said;
a year goes by,i get older;
a year goes by,i thank god,for once i'm becoming bolder =D

All projects are definitely looking up in more aspects than one,divide and conquer is the way,division is done,now to move on to the next phase of conquering the integration of the division.

For God once divided the world,and it was called Peleg.

Now I will combine it all to yield my magnum opus,and if all goes well,I might even call it,my magnum opera instead :D

Those who dwell in the past dwell in a fate worst than death,for even the dead move on,to the afterlife that is.

Onward to the infinite possibilities that lie ahead :D

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment