Rubicon Reloaded

0

Written on 12/05/2010 10:00:00 PM by Kit Leong

Dear dead blog,

It seems today is another day I realize yet again,something else.I seem to realize similarly themed things like this of late,and thats a good thing,it shows progress in all aspects as an adult =D

Looks like the Rubicon I thought I crossed,was a doppelganger,a decoy,in short,as admiral akbar would say,ITS A TRAP!!

having said that,its still to soon to ascertain trap or not,but it definitely opens up my already big by asian standards,well...eyes XD...or is it that there are always many different roads to the same destination?

Im very inclined to believe in the latter,but it definitely is all a bunch of different roads,some of which I have no regrets about =D

but you gotta always be on the move,anyone that stands still in the open is bound to get shot in the head like in CS or something...

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment